The UNFI Foundation’s application process is on an invite-only basis. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations with a clear and substantive fit with one or more of our focus areas are welcome to complete a nomination form and be considered to receive an invitation. Unfortunately, due to the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to all nominations.
We do not fund:
- Direct grants to individuals
- International organizations or projects
- Political campaigns and legislative lobbying efforts
- Private foundations
- Projects that exclusively serve religious purposes
- Governmental agencies
- Sponsorships, advertising, or fundraising
2022 Funding Calendar:
|Nomination Form Deadline||3/20/2022|
|Invites to Apply Sent Out||3/31/2022|
Click here to contact us with any questions about your application. Regretfully, due to the volume of requests, we are unable to respond to exploratory inquiries and hard-copy applications.